lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: LWIP Stack [using TCP] buffer limit

From: Muhamed Fauzi Bin Abbas
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: LWIP Stack [using TCP] buffer limit
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 09:33:02 +0800

Sorry, but I still don't quite get it.The function I used in my
application to write to the socket is:
write(newsock, r, dataStart);

What I did is that I placed a breakpoint at the tcp_sent function and
then take a look at the function stack which is as follows:
task --> tcpip_thread --> ip_input --> tcp_input --> tcp_process -->
accept_function --> setup_tcp --> tcp_sent

This function is called twice even for a 60K data. However, when I tried
to send a 70K data, tcp_sent is called 4 times, but only the first time
was data send over. In addition, the 4th tcp_send only came after about
7seconds as compared to the other 3 which came in within 1 second.

I still do not know what I should be looking at. Please advise. Thank
you.

Fauzi