lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem With dns.c Using 32-Bit Compilers

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem With dns.c Using 32-Bit Compilers
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:43:09 +0200

Alain, Michael,

I agree this is the worst problem when porting lwIP to another compiler (not platform), but until someone comes up with an idea that is really easy and nice to implement, I'm still against including such workarounds for bad (sorry, only my opinion!) compilers!

What would be the solution for the sizeof() problem? Define every sizeof independently of the struct definition?

Simon