lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and lwBT

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and lwBT
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:05:32 +0200

Do you use the source files at http://www.sm.luth.se/~conny/lwbt/ ? They seems pretty old and should need some updates to port them to 1.3.0. If you port them, I could be interested...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:05 AM

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 09:11 -0700, Steve DeLaney wrote:

Hello there, I am new to this forum, but have previously completed projects
using uIP.

Now I am working to integrate lwIP and lwBT, starting with a native Linux
X86 reference build.
So far this has been trial and error coming up with a build
tree and makefiles.  It looks like lwBT is supposed to be built under
netif/lwbt.
There are a few compiler issues to be resolved under gcc 4.1.2

Is there a stable linux build of lwIP plus lwBT, like in a contributed port,
that can be used as a starting point?

Not that I'm aware of.  It sounds like most of your questions are about
how to build lwBT, so I'd suggest contacting the developers of that.

Kieran