lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to build a simple TCP [...]

From: Antonio de Angelis
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to build a simple TCP [...]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:57:34 +0200

Yes, you are right! If I put the two instances on the same machine, they run
with the same MAC address because I have only one Ethernet adapter... can
you explain what should I change in pktif.c exactly? I'm a beginner in lwip,
I understand that now the problem is that both instances have the same MAC
address but I don't know how to fix this issue... thank you and thanks to
Kieran and Bill, all of your mails help me very much understanding the
problem!!! :-)

Antonio de Angelis