lwip-users

[lwip-users] recv function BLOCK because recv_mbox is full: can you give

From: Piero 74
Subject: [lwip-users] recv function BLOCK because recv_mbox is full: can you give me a solution?
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:02:02 +0100

Hi all

this is my new problem:

I have a task which calls lwip_recv with the flag MSG_DONTWAIT.

I saw a strange situation: my recv_mbox is full, so sys_mbox_trypost return ERR_MEM, so recv_tcp return ERR_MEM and tcp packet is dropped... but recv remains BLOCKED! In this situation my code cannot check the problem and close the socket!

I can set size for recv_mbox using high value, but it's not a solution.... can anyone explain how i can trap this problem?

thanks,
Piero