lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Closing after sent

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Closing after sent
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 18:52:55 +0100

There was such problem with sequential API. To fix it, I think the idea was to call tcp_close, check the return value, and retry (with tcp_sent & tcp_poll) until you got tcp_close(pcb)==ERR_OK. I think that tcp_close was modified for that. About this change, take a look to the lwip_close.patch, at the end of http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20021 . I'm not sure that all changes are in the patch file, but it's a good start point. You can also check current CVS HEAD to see the "final" version.

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional