lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SNMP

From: Nicolas Pinault
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SNMP
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:30:48 +0200

Nicolas Pinault wrote:
Hi,

In etherntif.c template file, there are the two following lines :
/* initialize the snmp variables and counters inside the struct netif */
 NETIF_INIT_SNMP(netif, snmp_ifType_ethernet_csmacd, ???);

Can somebody give more explanation on these lines ?

I suggest looking at the macro definition in include/lwip/netif.h:

The first two arguments should remain as they are verbatim, the last one is to be replaced with the link speed in units of bits per second. I'll update the comment in netif.h and ethernetif.c with the units of speed.

That's what I have understood. But I was not sure.

Thanks for your answer.

Nicolas