lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Reg: Optimum Performance - lwip +PPP

From: S. Ali Tokmen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Reg: Optimum Performance - lwip +PPP
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:03:20 +0200

Hello

How does your application work: do you tend to send large amounts of data at once, a lot of packets with small amounts of data, ... ?

There's a file called lwipopts.big.h (in C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.0\Blackfin\lib\src\lwip\contrib\ports\ADSP-Blackfin\proj) , in which you'll find settings for applications sending out laaaaaaarge amounts of data.

PS: I hope you're still using BF processors and VisualDSP, otherwise I can also send you the file

Cheers

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com

GSM (fr): +33 66 43 00 555 [Bouygues Telecom]
GSM (tr): +90 555 266 52 73 [Avea]

My AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo IM
contact details are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com/