lwip-users

[lwip-users] Building lwIP libraries - general info

From: Rohit Arul Raj
Subject: [lwip-users] Building lwIP libraries - general info
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:50:47 +0530

Hi all,

I am a newbie to lwip. I have an embedded target board running which does not have any OS support.
I need to implement UDP stack on this board.

1. Is it possible to use lwip libraries for this?
2. Where should i look for target dependencies in lwip libraries? Any documentation on this?
3. Any standard procedure to be followed to build lwIP libraries? i couldn't see any standard makefiles or configure scripts.
4. Is it possible to build lwIP libraries for UDP support alone?

Any help will be very much useful.

Regards,
Rohit