lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] webserver with method=POST

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] webserver with method=POST
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:48:12 -0400

Urs,

The current version of the Web server as you know does not support POST at this time, only GET. I have modified it slightly to accept URL variable arguments, in lieu of handling forms. I have added code to parse lines like:

http://my_product_using_lwip/index.html?offset=3&records_back=10

Maybe this approach will suit your needs?

Note: If you do decide that full support for forms is required for your app, and you go ahead and implement something, I would be interested in that functionality as well. I just can't justify the effort now for our project.

- Jim