lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] udp_send: space for IP header is not being allocated?

From: Grubb, Jared
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] udp_send: space for IP header is not being allocated?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:57:03 -0700

I had these same questions and surprises when I started working on lwIP.
I'm compiling a list of things that need to be documented outside of the
code, and this is one of those topics that needs to be explained better.

Since youre a newcomer like me, have you come across anything that
required you to dig in the code to figure something out? The more we
learn about the code the more we forget how hard some things were to
figure out that first time... I'd like to close the learning curve as
much as possible by getting some up-to-date docs on lwIP up.