lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp connection problem

From: Janusz U.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp connection problem
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:54:41 +0200

I am using FreeRTOS 4.1.0 - OS, lwIP 1.1.1 and ppp. PPP, IP, ICMP (ping) work fine and is stable I hope. I have problem with TCP. I make http server. Ather telnet ip 80 connection is made (TCP_DEBUG: TCP connection established ...->80) and then OS crashes. I did analise => OS is halt on TCP_EVENT_ACCEPT(pcb, ERR_OK, err); in tcp_in.c (tcp_process). Have you any ideas?

Sounds like it's having some problem dereferencing the pointer to the
accept callback.  This callback is called whenever a new connection is
established.

Kieran

hi,

It is a little accidental. In special moments (rarely) system crashes after returning from TCP_EVENT_ACCEPT (I do not insert line defining LWIP_CALLBACK_API and LWIP_EVENT_API in lwipopt.h, only opt.h define that). Debug screen is stopped on printf before TCP_EVENT_ACCEPT and sometimes on printf behind until . I am suspecting a stack (although I defined huge stacks, every task has 1200 bytes, and memory heap for FreeRTOS, 24000 bytes) or something similar. I think it is not caused by PPP because IP/ICMP is really stable. Everything is ported into ARM7 at91sam7s256 (256kB FLASH, 64kB RAM).

Janusz