lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] A speed question

From: Timmy Brolin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] A speed question
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 07:31:52 +0200

I got around 30Mbit/s TCP performance on a TI DM642 DSP.
This was with a unoptimised ethernet driver. It should be quite possible to get much more than that.

/Timmy

Pisano, Edward A wrote:

Hi,
How are you measuring your data rate?
I'm building an application targeting a Virtex 2 using lwIP and running
on a MicroBlaze at about 150MHz.  I'd like to know what types of
non-invasive tools you are using to monitor and measure your apps speed.

Regards,
Ed