lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Xilinx PowerPC receive udp messages

From: Peter Kampmann
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Xilinx PowerPC receive udp messages
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

Pedro Alves-6 wrote:

> A few ideas:
>
> 1)
>
> You wrapped this? :
>  > XIntc_RegisterHandler(XPAR_OPB_INTC_0_BASEADDR,
>  >                        XPAR_OPB_INTC_0_ETHERNET_MAC_IP2INTC_IRPT_INTR,
>  >                        (XInterruptHandler)XEmac_IntrHandlerFifo,
>  >                         xemacif_ptr->instance_ptr);
>
> or the declaration of XEmac_IntrHandlerFifo?

I wrapped the file that includes the above call XIntc_RegisterHandler(..)
but that did not help.
All files in lwip and the xilinx emac seem to have the

#ifdef __cplusplus
 extern "C" { ...

around their headers.

Pedro Alves-6 wrote:

> You need to wrap XEmac_IntrHandlerFifo.
>
> No idea what the function looks like, but probably like this?
> extern "C" void XEmac_IntrHandlerFifo(void*);
>
> 2)
> Is the function really defined?
> Try checking with the map file, if you have one,
> or with something equivalent of nm or objdump.

The function is defined, when I use Ctrl+clicking onto XEmac_IntrHandlerFifo
the Platform Studio SDK points me to the function, which is located in
xemac.c.
But the linker does not find it ...

Regards,
Peter