lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP Windows Port NETIO Howto

From: Gregor Balachowski
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP Windows Port NETIO Howto
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:09:26 +0200 (CEST)

I am trying to test the speed of the lwIP Windows Port. The stack runs correctly when I use my own echo- or webserver.

For testing the speed I do the following: When I start the stack on one machine and a netio client on an other machine by typing "netio -b 1k -t ADDRESS_OF_SERVER", it connects but I only can measure tx, and when it starts measuring rx, the client app crashes. Can somebody tell me whats my fault?

Thanks, greg.