lwip-users

[lwip-users] using lwIP with VDK and VDSP

From: Pavel Grishin
Subject: [lwip-users] using lwIP with VDK and VDSP
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:22:14 +0300

Hello,

I would like to call internal stack functions (like udp_*, pbuf_*)
from my application.

The problem is I can not properly include all necessary headers. When
I put '#include <lwip/udp.h>' it appears that the file in it's turn
references other files in the manner '#include "lwip/arch.h"'. The
compiler can not find that file.

Am I doing something wrong and how to include necessary headers
correctly?

The compiler options to interface library is
-I "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP
4.0\Blackfin\lwip\src\lwip\lwip\src\include"

Pavel.