lwip-users

[lwip-users] invalid conversion from void* to void**

From: robert sebestyen
Subject: [lwip-users] invalid conversion from void* to void**
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 13:14:23 +0200

First, I would like to apologize myself  for disturbing you with my problem.

I implemented a lwIP into an existing project running on OS ecos, when i call the data i receive always invalid conversion from void* to void**! I call the lwIP with the following code:

static void

httpget(void *arg)

{

           int k=1;

           int res;

           struct netconn *conn;

           static char httpreq[255];

           struct ip_addr addr;

           char *data;

               cyg_uint16 len, i;

           while(1)

           {

sprintf(httpreq,"GET http://www.ascribo.at/tmobile/showip.php?package=%d HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n",k);

           k++; //incr. ascribocounter

           struct netbuf *buf;

           // Create a new connection identifier.

           conn = netconn_new(NETCONN_TCP);

       while (1)

                       if(lwip_ppp_status() == 1)

                       {

                                  diag_printf("IP-Address: %u.%u.%u.%u \n",

                                              ip4_addr1(ppp_ip_addr),

                                              ip4_addr2(ppp_ip_addr),

                                              ip4_addr3(ppp_ip_addr),

                                              ip4_addr4(ppp_ip_addr));

                       }// of if

   IP4_ADDR(&addr,213,225,63,42);   //www.ascribo.com (funktioniert!)

           // Tell connection to remote host.

           res=netconn_connect(conn, &addr, 80);

           netconn_write(conn, httpreq, sizeof(httpreq), NETCONN_COPY);

           diag_printf("%d",conn->type);

           while((buf = netconn_recv(conn)) != NULL)

           {

                                   do {

netbuf_data(buf,(void*)&data,&len);

                                              for(i = 0; i < len; i++)

                                              {

                                              diag_printf("%c",data[i]);

} }

                                   } while(netbuf_next(buf) >= 0);

                                   netbuf_delete(buf);

                                   cyg_thread_delay(10);

           }

           netconn_close(conn);

           diag_printf("\r\nDisconnected");

           netconn_delete(conn);

           diag_printf("Netconn_Delete");

           }// of while(1)

}//end of static void httpget(void *arg)

I have at the moment any clue how to solve that problem due to the fact that i tried any casts already!

Thx for help or any advice!

Robert