lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Bug in snd_buf calculation

From: Curt McDowell
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Bug in snd_buf calculation
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:27:28 -0800

The problem was introduced in the aforementioned patch.  If I understand
correctly, the patch was done so the checksum routine
wouldn't get an odd alignment error.  I believe the correct fix is to use one
of the new checksum routines that handle odd alignment
properly, then simply remove the patch that introduced the bug (the new bug is
insidious!)

Regards,
Curt McDowell
Broadcom Corp.