lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Problem receiving large packets

From: feroz
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Problem receiving large packets
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:41:29 +0100

Hello,

Christiaan, PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE is equal to 1500 in my lwipopts.h.
I think i expressed my problem wrong, actually, when sendding a packet larger than 600bytes, the fpga receives it fully, but the one character it's supposed to send back after each receive seems to be "ignored" or not seen at all by the pc. So the script on my pc is waiting forever for that char to arrive.