lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: Re: [newbie] linux lwip 1.1.0. port

From: Przemek Wirkus
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: Re: [newbie] linux lwip 1.1.0. port
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 01:12:30 +0200

Hi,

Nothing comes out of the PPP layer?

When I use lwip v1.1.0 unix port that you sent me earlier I can only
ping IP: 192.168.1.1
With lwip v0.7.1 port from savannah I can ping to IP: 192.168..1.1 and
use telnet host under 192.168.1.2:23.

BTW: should I build make ARCH=unix or make ARCH=linux, is there major
difference? I tried both, the same */disappointment/*
</search?hl=pl&q=disappointment&spell=1>.

Maybe it is not printed at all, debugging statements may
still be missing on some crucial points. You could try to
add some of your own on some critial points, where you think things go
wrong.
I'm adding my own printf's and fflush'es for better process
understanding, but it's big piece of code.

Does your standard output (the printf from unix/include/arch/cc.h)
show any assertion failures or other inidations for error?

I do not see any assert's - they usually ends up with exit(errono) but
in this case IMHO ther's a "clean" ppp0 and tap0 rise.

PS: Chris thank you for Your help so far! It's very usefull!

--
przemek wirkus