lwip-users

[lwip-users] late [SYN, ACK]

From: Michael Anburaj
Subject: [lwip-users] late [SYN, ACK]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am having minor problems with my HTTP server running
on top of LwIP (CVS source check out on Jan ’05), most
times it servers the pages fast & some times doesn’t.
When looking at the packet dump using ethereal, at the
bad case I find LwIP stack responding very slowly. It
responds with a [SYN, ACK] packet after a huge delay
for a [SYN] packet sent from the client. Both the good
& bad cases there are 3 open sockets.

This may be due to lack of free buffers or limitation
on number of open connections or such. Let me know a
good way to debug this & find the exact reason behind
this.

Does LwIP have statistics (counts) of cases when it
encounters out-of-buffers or such temporary
conditions? If so, please let me know.

Or it will very helpful if someone could point me to
the functions dealing with incoming [SYN] packets &
outgoing [SYN, ACK].

Cheers,
-Mike.