lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP issue...

From: Eric Knudstrup
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP issue...
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:51:07 -0700

I'm using lwIP 1.1 with all of the latest updates and I'm having some
trouble.
Against a Linux 2.4 server, data reception is disgustingly slow.
Basically what happens is that when lwIP sends one of its duplicate acks
the server will then wait 200ms and resend the packet that was acked?
An ethereal trace is attached.  Note packet 12, which is acked by packet
13.  Then it is acked again by packet 15.  The linux box waits 200ms
before *retransmitting* packet 12?

Eric

--
In Heaven:
The French cook, The British are the police, and the Germans are the