lwip-users

[lwip-users] PPP with VJ Compression

From: tbutler
Subject: [lwip-users] PPP with VJ Compression
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:29:36 +0100

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone else has tried to enable VJ compression with PPP.
I've run into a problem, namely, that the VJ code performs its compression
in place, overwriting the TCP header in the PBUF which has been passed down
the stack for transmission. The TCP code which originated the buffer
retains that same PBUF while it waits for the segment to be acknowledged,
and thus finds its header corrupted when it goes to access the segment
again.

Regards,
Tim