lwip-users

[lwip-users] Help regarding LWIP

From: Vijay Deep
Subject: [lwip-users] Help regarding LWIP
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:43:17 -0500 (EST)

hi all
        I am Vijay Deep, a graduate student at George Washington
University. We are planning to use lwip for our project, in standalone
enviroment without an Operating System. After browsing through the code, I
understood that semaphores and mailboxes are not needed to implement for a
single threaded mode. I am new to network programming and so could anyone
please answer a couple of questions.

1) I understood that I have to implement the low_level functions in the
file ethernetif.c. Should I implement any other functions to make the lwIP
work in standalone mode or only the functions present in this file.

2) Could you please send me an example file for ethernetif.c, from which I
could learn how to write the ethernet network interface.

Thank you very much
Sincerely
Vijay Deep