lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] benchmark program

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] benchmark program
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 01:32:06 +0100

Hello,

address@hidden wrote:
I've just finished porting LWIP ver.1.1 to Hitachi H8S series,using my own
RTOS.

My idea is to add to LWIP a standard benchmark program which use sequence
API (from api_lib.c) to compare diffrent platforms configuration, and
diffrent setting (for example Mbox size, pbuf number etc. )

is it a good idea to add something like this to LWIP ?

This is useful to people that want to decide on a platform or configuration set, but I guess in most applications, the platform is chosen for other reasons.

The "contrib" CVS module is the right place to put test suites or
benchmarks. You are welcome to add so.

Leon