lwip-users

[lwip-users] several question : memory size : loopback : non blocking :

From: Tapie Thierry
Subject: [lwip-users] several question : memory size : loopback : non blocking : NIOS II
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:25:26 +0100

Happy new year evrey body.

I'm using the LWIP, and I'm not yet very familar with it. My experiences with
TCP/IP stack aren't so big too. The LWIP runs onto a NIOS II processor with
uCOsII operating system. I have several questions :
Is there any way to determine the memory size used by the LWIP ? Is there any
formula to calculate ?
Is it possible to increase in a easiest way the number of TCP UDP sockets ?
I have tryed to use a loopback (127.0.0.1) methode without any success, is
somebody did. I'm using socket api from LWIP. The mac chip set is 91C111.
I'm looking for example using LWIP and uCOsII source code with example thread
application.
Is there any way to make non-blocking socket api call, for example connect,
select, accept, etc...I see that as an additionnal layer driving the LWIP
socket API call.
What is the maximum number of threads ?

If anybody has some answer for me, it would be very helpful for me.

Best regards

Thierry