lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Thesis in lwIP in USB CDC and Microsoft RNDIS context

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Thesis in lwIP in USB CDC and Microsoft RNDIS context
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:16:21 +0100

Hello Linus,

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:43:57 +0100 (CET), "Linus Walleij"
<address@hidden> said:
> I want to inform all interested developers that I have published a thesis
> on the use of lwIP in conjunction with the USB Communications Device
>
> The thesis shows how a network-based bootstrap program on a
> single-threaded
> lwIP stack can be used for providing firmware upgrades to an embedded
> system.

We have been using lwIP for that for years :-)

Given the fact that users are desperately seeking examples and info,
thank you very much for submitting this URL to your thesis paper.

Being dumped to the printer right now, makes some interesting reading
for this evening.

Thank you, and good luck in any follow-up studies or work,

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg.