lwip-users

[lwip-users] dhcp bug fix

From: Paul Clarke
Subject: [lwip-users] dhcp bug fix
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:37:36 +1030

In dhcp_decline the netif is not configured so udp_send fails with ERR_RTE.
This patch a copy of how the dhcp request is sent worked for me.

Paul

682,683c682,683
<     udp_connect(dhcp->pcb, &dhcp->server_ip_addr, DHCP_SERVER_PORT);
<     udp_send(dhcp->pcb, dhcp->p_out);
---
>     udp_connect(dhcp->pcb, IP_ADDR_ANY, DHCP_SERVER_PORT);
>     udp_sendto(dhcp->pcb, dhcp->p_out, IP_ADDR_BROADCAST, DHCP_SERVER_PORT);

Paul Clarke
Hardware Design Engineer

QUEST Retail Technology Pty Ltd
37-39 Walsh Street
Thebarton, Adelaide
S.A. 5031   AUSTRALIA

Tel: (+618) 8234-2311
Fax: (+618) 8234-1711
www.quest.com.au Email: address@hidden

This email is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by emailing address@hidden.  You should not copy it or use it for any other purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. In messages of non-business nature, the views and opinions expressed are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Organisation.