lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] a question

From: Craig Graham
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] a question
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:58:31 +0000

That's in case the packet from the ethernet is to big to fit into a single
pbuf, in which case you actually have a linked list of pbuf's (a chain). 'q'
iterates along the linked list, filling each pbuf with as much data as it
can, then moving on to the next pbuf in the chain until it has read the
entire packet from the ethernet chip.