lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP port to 32bit target (and its problems ...)

From: Bonny Gijzen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP port to 32bit target (and its problems ...)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:01:27 +0100

From: "Leon Woestenberg" <address@hidden>
<address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 09:35

> Also, did you enable ETHARP_QUEUEING in lwipopts.h ?
> I have one unsolved bug report (on the list) which makes the current
> queueing code suspicious.

Hi Leon,

In the previous response I mentioned that I couldnt' find the
ETHARP_QUEUEING option.
But last night after some more examination I found: ARP_QUEUEING !
Did you mean this options?

Anyway, I disabled it (defined to 0) and I am running a test now.

Why do you think this code could be responsible for the issues I am
experiencing?

Rgs Bonny,