lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Ez80 porting

From: Robert
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Ez80 porting
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:08:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 address@hidden wrote:
> Yes I have been tracking your project very closely...it's looking pretty
> good so far.

Thanks, we are currently shipping production product based on this code.

> Have you got the EMAC working on the z80F91 CPU's and how close is the lwIP
> port going with it?

Last I spoke to Zilog, they were not releasing the information so a driver
could be written.  Although that makes no sense, I did not persue it
further that the time.  I should do that soon.  I would rather be using
the F91 and be able to drop the Crystal chip.  Also I perfer 10/100.

--
Best Regards,
Robert

Join the fight against spam, support the do-not-email list.