lwip-users

[lwip-users] Need some info on license agreement to use lwip and standar

From: rajeev nair
Subject: [lwip-users] Need some info on license agreement to use lwip and standards supported.
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:19:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I would appreciate if someone could give me
information on license agreement to use lwip stack.
I understand there will be porting efforts to be
undertaken to support lwip on my platform, which is
based on coldfire and uses ThreadX OS. I would be
grateful if someone can point out to following
documents
1) porting guide.
2) tcp/ip standards or rfcs currently supported.
3) any performance metrics.

Sorry if this request seems to be a repetition.
Appreciate your time and efforts.
Thanks
Regards
Rajeev