lwip-users

SV: ] Re: [RE:] [RE:] Re: [lwip-users] How to test IPover PPP ?

From: Andreas Stenius
Subject: SV: ] Re: [RE:] [RE:] Re: [lwip-users] How to test IPover PPP ?
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:09:10 +0100

> >         Was the changing of the asyncmap and the
> client/clientserver shake all
> >         you needed to do?
> >

> Ya,theoretically these were only these two hurdles.But im still
> suspicious about this asynchmap value i had used.
>
> But i  list here all my   work involved, hoping useful to other newbies:
> 1. sio.c has to be implemented,atleast with three methods
> sio_init, sio_read and sio_write
> 2. sio_read() needs this CLIENT and CLIENTSERVER shaking  included.
>
> 3.pppif.c and pppif.h added, implementing
> pppif_init(),pppMyCallback and ppp_trace()

Thanks alot.
I tried this a while back, and got stuck on the CLIENT and CLIENTSERVER
thing,
since nothing happened, and didn't know who expected what out of it. I
didn't
investigate it further, since I had more urgent matters to solve, and I had
the
PPP connection working over my GSM-link.

Regards,
Andreas