lwip-users

[RE:] [lwip-users] Running a PPP connection in a one-task environment

From: Kishore
Subject: [RE:] [lwip-users] Running a PPP connection in a one-task environment
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:26:35 +0100

I would recommend porting uCos first ,it isnt very expensive.Although i am not
profi to anwser abt using lwIP without OS.
It is easy to port as well ,and u can just find few microcontorller ports here
http://www.geocities.com/michaelanburaj/uCOS/
regards,
Kishore Kumar Sathyanadam
Software Developement