lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP ?

From: Peter Graf
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP ?
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:59:14 +0100

Kishore Kumar Sathyanadam wrote:

Next, i got to see how i can test it by connecting to my PC. Ill get back again if i dont succed :-)
Or better, please come back _if_ you succeed, and let us know how exactly you configured both ends. I've not been able to get PPP working, although it was exchanging data over the serial port. (This could be an endianess issue in my case, but I'd like to try a tested configuration.)

Thanks,
Peter