lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP ?

From: Kishore
Subject: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP ?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:18:29 +0100

Dear Lwip users,
Im currently trying to do IP over PPP,with the latest lwIP stack.
We have ported Lwip onto MicrocOS for AT91M42800 processor.

I recently,implemented the three method,open,read and write for sio.h , for
testing PPP using our comm driver.

Everything compiles fine,Now i want to use the PPP instead of our usual
cs8900,could anyone list  what are the next steps i should follow  to be able
to ping or telnet using PPP.

Things are very unclear ,should i use pppMain or pppInit  function to really
get  it running.

Would be pleased if anyone could enlighten me how to go further.
Thanks in advance

Kishore Kumar Sathyanadam
Software Developement
TLON GmbH