lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ip.h

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ip.h
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:57:37 +0100

Hello Tom,

> This file has the following code on line 47:
>
> struct netif ;
>
> Shouldn't this be removed? As in the next release?

Yup. Thanks!

I should not have tagged the main branch with STABLE-0_6_5 yet!

It seems that the amount of testing on the DEVEL branch was minimal
and we can expect some bugs to appear in 0_6_5 now that more users
are syncing with the main tree.

I plan to move the STABLE-0_6_5 tag forward to the latest main
versions, and when it has really proved stable, release archive files.
That is the fixation point for 0.6.5.

For the moment 0.6.5 is a _moving_ target! :-)

Leon.