lwip-users

[lwip-users] Patches (was: Stats and code readability)

From: Zschocke, Florian
Subject: [lwip-users] Patches (was: Stats and code readability)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:05:33 +0200

Leon Woestenberg wrote on Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2003 20:07:

> In general, the outstanding patches are still there either
> because
> - no documentation
> - too huge (not split up)
> - too old

Yes, my apologies for I had at least one patch sitting there for which I had
not found the time to bring it up to date with the current CVS. I see it has
by now been applied and I hope it did not cause Marc too much trouble. :)
I'm sorry if it did.

A question about patches. Should future patches be made against the DEVEL
branch or against the main trunk? Creating patches is usually not the
easiest task for us since we have heavily modified the code to fit it into
our system.

Florian.