lwip-users

[lwip-users] RTLinux GPL porting of lwIP

From: Sergio PérezAlcañiz
Subject: [lwip-users] RTLinux GPL porting of lwIP
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:02:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all!!

The RTLinux GPL porting of lwIP has been working for some time, but there were
some "troubles" when uploading the porting to the lwIP CVS. Now, I would like it
to be uploaded to the CVS, so the question is how.

The last version of my porting is based on the 0.6.1 distribution of lwIP.
I could download the latest CVS version of lwIP and give to Kieran Mansley or
Leon
Woestenberg a patch to modify the lwIP sources, which I keep with the BSD
license, and I could distribute sys_arch separated, since that file is released
under the terms of the GPL license.

I also include some RTLinux drivers for Ethernet cards wich are released under
the GPL license, and I also include an examples directory (with a
tcpclient/server, udpclient/server, etc...).

Those who are maintainers of the lwIP CVS... How should I distribute my porting
in order to be included in the CVS?????

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Sergio.

Sergio Pérez Alcañiz    Mail to: <address@hidden>
WWW: http://canals.disca.upv.es/~serpeal
Departamento de Informática de Sistemas y Computadores
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Visit: RTL-lwIP project - A RT-Linux Lightweight TCP/IP stack
WWW: http://canals.disca.upv.es/~serpeal/RTL-lwIP/htmlFiles/index.html