lwip-users

[lwip-users] CVS current crashes for me? Anyone else?

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] CVS current crashes for me? Anyone else?
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:42:19 +0200

Hello,

the current code crashes for me in memp_init() whereas
STABLE is... wel... stable :-)

My memory alignment is 2 bytes (for our 16-bit processor).

I noticed some alignment macro's have been rewritten.

Did someone else experience problems with the CVS main
branch? I do not have time to investigate right now whether
this is a lwIP or application specific bug, but I'll let you all
know ASAP.

Regards,

Leon.