lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Hi all

From: Sergio PérezAlcañiz
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Hi all
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 11:00:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Suchitra. lwIP was ported to linux long time ago. Take some sources and
check for it. The problem is that it doesn't use ethernet cards yet. Maybe you
can change that ;-)

Regards.
Sergio.

Mensaje citado por: Suchitra KM <address@hidden>:

> Hi all,
>       i need to port lwip on to linux . Am very much familiar with linux
> tcp/ip stack.
>
> 1>can any one tell me what is porting procedure
> 2>can any one tell where does this lwip sits in linux
>
> thanks,
> Suchitra.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Suchitra KM
> Sarayu Softech Pvt. Ltd.,
> Bangalore - 560 076

Sergio Pérez Alcañiz    Mail to: <address@hidden>
WWW: http://canals.disca.upv.es/~serpeal
Departamento de Informática de Sistemas y Computadores
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Visit: RTL-lwIP project - A RT-Linux Lightweight TCP/IP stack
WWW: http://canals.disca.upv.es/~serpeal/RTL-lwIP/htmlFiles/index.html