lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [Re]: Error, installing rtl_lwip_tools.o in RTLinux

From: ByungGi Baek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [Re]: Error, installing rtl_lwip_tools.o in RTLinux
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:46:33 +0900

Thank you for your quick response.
The problem is due to CONFIG_BIGPHYSAREA definition of DIDMA.h.
I changed CONFIG_BIGPHYSAREA to CONFIG_BIGPHYS_AREA along to .config in linux
tree.
And I used RTLinux3.1 and linux-2.4.18 with rtlinux-3.1 patch.

One more question about the examples.
Can I communicate rt domain task(tcpclient.o) to linux user mode
task(tcpServer) without 3C90x card ?
I don't have 3C90x ethernet card. when I tried tcpclient and tcpServer from
examples, It's stop at connect func.
Thank you.

ByungGi Baek.