lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Multiple connections yet again

From: David Haas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Multiple connections yet again
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 05:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nishen,

I would guess that you are running out of some
resource. Check to make sure the MEMP_NUM..... items
in lwipopt.h are set to sane values. Check the one in
the coldfire port, for what I am using.

If the connection is refused there should be a reason,
and you need to either trace or put some breakpoints
in the code to debug what that reason is.

David.