lwip-users

[lwip-users] question

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: [lwip-users] question
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:47:57 -0500

Hello!
I'm using lwIP in a uC/OS-II environment and I have
a telnet server task blocked in netconn_recv() waiting
for incoming characters.
I would like to add an inactivity timeout to this, so
I'm figuring that I need some way (from some other task)
to get netconn_recv() to return with some type of error
state that indicates that the connection is to be terminated
or just buf == NULL.

Anyone ever do this (and care to share their method)?

Ed