lwip-members

[lwip-members] minor pbuf.c changes

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [lwip-members] minor pbuf.c changes
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:08:44 +0300

Hi
attached is a patch which changes some comments in pbuf.c, makes pool
pbuf flags be inited only once and removes some checks for NULL params
where those trigger asserts too. I am not sure baout this last change so
I'd like some opinions : generally either asserts or clean handling is
needed but in this case I don't know which is preffered.
Also what is the status of pbuf_ref_chain the last ifdef 0-d out funtion
in the file?
thanks

Jani