lwip-members

[lwip-members] Trouble making outbound tcp connections

From: David Haas
Subject: [lwip-members] Trouble making outbound tcp connections
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:15:32 -0400

Hi all,

I am writing an FTP server using lwip and I have run into a problem making outbound TCP connections. When I call connect(), lwip sends the first SYN packet. Then the other end sends a SYN,ACK packet. Now lwip is supposed to send an ACK, but it does not do so. It sends a PSH,ACK if I did not bind the port and if I did bind the port, then it sends nothing.

Has anyone tried to make outbound tcp connections recently?

Has anyone seen this problem?

I am using the latest CVS from the main tree.

Thanks,
David.