lwip-members

[lwip-members] krb_sendauth failed

From: Robert
Subject: [lwip-members] krb_sendauth failed
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:37:24 -0400 (EDT)

I am suddenly unable to do a "checkout" or "update" operation at Savannah.
My key is still registered, so I am not sure what is going wrong.  The
checkout operation worked just the other day.  Here are the message I am
getting:

$ cvs -z3 -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/lwip checkout -r DEVEL .
krb_sendauth failed: You have no tickets cached
subversions.gnu.org: Connection timed out
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Is anyone else having this problem?  Anyone know what I am doing wrong?  I
was in an empty directory when issing the CVS command.  The pdate
operation fails with the same messages when performed from a directory
with CVSROOT, etc.

--
Best Regards,
Robert