lwip-members

[lwip-members] pbuf_header() now does not work for PBUF_REF and PBUF_RO

From: David Haas
Subject: [lwip-members] pbuf_header() now does not work for PBUF_REF and PBUF_ROM
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:47:18 -0500

Leon,

The current version of pbuf_header() is broken for PBUF_REF and PBUF_ROM. It should fail and not change the payload pointer. Instead it is returning 0 and changing the payload pointer.
Would you mind if I fix it?
Also, Mozilla said that it could not display your jpeg. It had errors in it.

You must have been up late over the weekend!

I hope you get this message. I have the feeling that somehow my mail over the last week has been "lost". I don't know if it is on my end or some kind of mail filtering on Savanah.

Regards,
David.