lwip-members

[lwip-members] LWIP_COMPAT_SOCKETS

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-members] LWIP_COMPAT_SOCKETS
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:14:42 +0000 (GMT)

A couple of weeks ago Jani asked if there was any problem with cleaning up
the sockets code and removing LWIP_COMPAT_SOCKETS, among other things.

Were you proposing just removing the flag LWIP_COMPAT_SOCKETS, and
assuming it was always true, so that the macros that take the place of the
real socket library calls are always defined to redirect things to the
lwip socket functions?  This is fine with me, but if you were going to
rename the lwip socket functions to have the same names as the normal
socket library functions (so they would be called accept() instead of
lwip_accept() for example) then I would have a problem.

ie. Are the functions in socket.c still going to be called
lwip_<whatever>() rather than <whatever>()?

Thanks

Kieran