lwip-members

[lwip-members] Mail about the lwIP mailing list change

From: Adam Dunkels
Date: 08 Jan 2003 15:28:28 +0100

Hi!

I have composed a brief note that I will send to all current subscribers
of the lwIP list (see below). What do you think about it?

/adam

--8<---8<---8<---8<---8<--

Hi!

You have received this mail because you are subscibed to the mailing
list about the lwIP lightweight TCP/IP stack.

Recently, the lwIP mailing list broke because of a mail server upgrade.
We have therefore decided to move the lwIP list to a new location at the
Savannah development site.

Everyone will have to manually subscribe to the new list at Savannah.
This is done by visiting the homepage of the mailing list at:

If you do not wish to subscribe to the new list, simply disregard this
message.

To send mail to the list, use the address

   address@hidden

The above homepage also has browsable and searchable archives of the new
list. We will try to move the archives of the old list to the new
archives.

We hope this change will go smoothly for everybody.

Cheers and a happy new year!

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>